We are planning to open again on Monday 12th April 2021 in line with government guidelines.
Please note that due to social distancing rules we now have a one way system around the park when we are open to the public. Unfortunately this will greatly restrict access for wheelchair users. The park is set in a beautiful valley at the top of Combe Martin village and due to the natural terrain there are some fairly steep parts of the park that can’t be avoided while the one way system is in place and only the area between disabled car park & main gate is safe to use.
Wheelchair users receive free entry and carers receive concession entry price.
Please contact our Info desk on 01271 882486 or email@example.com if you have mobility issues and are thinking about visiting us in 2021!
FULL ACCESS TO THESE AREAS
– Info Desk & Photo Hut
– Dinosaur Show
– Dinosaurus Playzone & Gift Shop
– Jungle Hut Cafe
– Guinea pigs & Hermann’s tortoises, Tropical Birds around the top area of the park
ACCESS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
– Meerkats & Bat Eared Foxes, Bats
INACCESSIBLE AREAS FOR WHEELCHAIRS
– Dinosaur Museum & Pharaoh’s Tomb, Dino Express Train
– Japanese Gardens, Dinosaur Valley, Tropical House, Reptile Room and Critter Caverns
– Primates, Racoons, Coatis, Capybaras, Wallabies, Emus, Goats, Pelican, Penguins, Black & White Lemurs, Lions, Hudson Bay & Timber Grey Wolves, Baboons, Sea Lions, Tortoises, Hornbill, Genets, Owls, Alpacas
ARRIVAL & CAR PARKING FACILITIES
There is a disabled/accessible car park immediately on the right as you enter the main driveway. It is within easy access of our park Info Desk where you can pay your admission and receive all information about park accessibility including guides & maps.
There are toilets located in the main square that have a ramp access.
There is a disabled/accessible toilet and changing area on the flat at the back of our Dinosaurus Playzone (this toilet does not have a hoist).
There is a disabled/accessible toilet opposite our Timber Wolf enclosure, again this has a ramp access (this toilet is currently inaccessible due to our one way system).
Please see the park’s map for details of disabled/accessible toilets locations >> HERE <<