Our Lion Keeper will take you behind the scenes and teach you all about the feeding laws of the jungle. How Leo, our alpha male gets first priority, and the role that his brother plays. The sheer magnitude of their awesome power close up is magnificent. Their growl reaches deep into your soul, yet at all times you’ll be safe and secure even if our Lions are within touching distance.
Time and time again we are told that this experience is one that will stay with you forever.
At only £40 per person, you need to book early for this one; either in advance online, or upon arrival at the Park on the day (*only possible if there is a slot available, better to pre-book!).
Minimum age 16 years
It only happens once a day after the 3.30pm Lion Talk!
The cost also includes your very own photo taken by our park photographer.
Your Experience will include the following:
- Introduction to staff members and safety talk.
- Introduction to the lions close up.
- You will be shown how we feed the lions and we explain the purpose of using and blowing a whistle after the lion performs a behaviour.
- You will then be able to have a go at rewarding one of our lions after it has performed a behaviour that the lead feeder has asked for. You will do this 3 times for 3 different behaviours.
- You will find this an extremely awesome experience at the same time you will find out all the benefits this type of feeding has to the keepers, who are able to keep check on the lion’s health by seeing them very close up.
- You will receive a free photo taken by our Park photographer with the opportunity to buy more.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!