We will be reopening on Saturday 11th July and are really looking forward to welcoming you all! We will work hard to ensure that we are a safe place to visit & the following measures will be put in place:
– Limited numbers of visitors will be allowed on site. Please ensure you pre-book your visit online with your required day slot >> HERE <<
– One way system around the park. Unfortunately this will greatly restrict access for wheelchair users. If you have any questions please contact our Info desk team on 01271 882486 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Most Animal Talks & encounters are currently not available to ensure social distancing. However you will be able to access our exclusive video talks on our animals through your phone!
– Extra cleaning will be carried out throughout the day and additional hand sanitisers will be provided.
– Takeaway catering facilities will be available.
– Limited access to Retail outlets.
– Protective screening & masks/visors will be provided for our staff. Visitors are encouraged to wear masks.
– Additional signage reminding our visitors of the government guidelines.
– Certain indoor areas including the Dinosaurus playzone will remain closed.
– No animal experiences are currently available.
Thank you for all your support in these unprecedented times and we really hope we can all get back to normal soon. The zoo is reliant on visitors to survive so thank you for visiting us!