during this unique one and half hour experience you will be working alongside our carnivore keepers!
things you need to know
|Booking: Must be booked in advance
Minimum age: 18 years old
– 8.30am-10am in season (Mar-Oct)
– 9am-10.30am in winter (Nov-Feb)
Place: Park at the disabled car park & meet our keeper at the Info desk
What to bring:
– some water as it’s thirsty work
– a camera to take your own photos
– please wear sensible shoes
– you can bring someone to watch your experience, this costs £12.50 per person in season or £6.25 per person in winter (must be booked & paid in advance)
Please note that the final decision for the experience to go ahead will be made on the day depending on animal behaviour and their welfare.