We are very excited to welcome you back for season 2022!
Please make sure you PRE-BOOK YOUR VISIT ONLINE as spaces are limited. Booking online will also save you £1.50 per ticket 😉
If you need any help with our booking system and can’t find an answer in the FAQ below you can contact our Info desk on 01271 882486 or email@example.com
FAQ & IMPORTANT INFO:
- HOW WILL COVID19 AFFECT MY VISIT?
Please read our guide >> HERE <<
- WHEELCHAIR USERS/MOBILITY ISSUES
Due to the natural terrain of the park there are some fairly steep parts that can’t be avoided if you follow our recommended one way system. Please read our detailed accessibility info >> HERE <<
- REDEEMING YOUR TICKETS
We don’t email or post entry tickets, you will only receive one order confirmation email from us.
On the day of your visit we will only ask for the name used for booking but please bring your order confirmation email just in case we can’t find your name on our list (this can happen if you book on the same day when you’re visiting).
- WHEN CAN I COME?
You can enter the park anytime between 10am and 3pm on the day of your pre-booked visit and stay until 5pm. Please note that the main gate is busiest around 11am.
- ENTRY TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS
– entry tickets are valid for one visit only and are non-refundable within 48 hours prior to your visit (refundable tickets will be charged 5% PayPal refund fee).
– discounts/vouchers are not usable with entry tickets that are bought online.
- ENTRY TICKET DISCOUNTS
The following discounts are available at the gate only (not online):
– NHS or Blue Light card holders – 10% off total price
– Military discount – 10% off total price
– Max card holders – 1 child free with every paying adult
Please note that discounts can only be applied when paying for tickets at the park however you still need to pre-book your visit online. Please make sure you use a coupon code: VOUCHER (this will allow you to pre-book your visit for free).
- CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Sorry but we can’t allow dogs at the park. More info >> HERE <<